Every two years, high-level government and military delegations, as well as senior corporate executives around the world attend the Singapore Airshow to forge partnerships and seal deals in this region. As Asia's largest Airshow, this is the place to be for leading aerospace companies and budding players eager to make their mark in the international aerospace and defense market!
The event also features two high-level conferences namely the Singapore Airshow Aviation Leadership Summit and the Asia Pacific Security Conference, which attract an unprecedented network of international senior commercial, government & defense delegations.
The other strategic conference which will be held during the week of the show is the A*STAR Aerospace Technology Leadership Forum.
The next edition, Singapore Airshow 2016, is scheduled to be held from 16 to 21 February 2016 and will once again bring together the global aerospace community and key commercial, government and military delegations at Asia's largest aerospace and defense event.
- One of the most important aerospace and defense events in the world
- Strategic location in gateway hub to multi-billion dollar business opportunities in the Asia Pacific
- Attracts high-level corporate individuals and quality visitors
- Neutral platform with strong participation from the industry, governments and academia
- Offers Asia's largest international network of senior government and military delegations
- Exclusive trade programs to aid in uncovering business potentials and establish new partnerships