Finance Experts will review topics on reducing credit risk, lines of credit, payment options, credit insurance, letters of credit, extending terms to buyers, lender guarantees, loan amounts, incentive programs, and others.
Participants will gain an better understanding of U.S. Government Finance Programs, how banks assist with the administration of these programs, hear testimonials from successful exporting companies, and learn about finance risks and how to avoid them.
- Learn what financial resources are available from the U.S. Commercial Service, Export Import Bank, Small Business Administration, and the State of Tennessee.
- Discover how private sector institutions can guide you to the best scenario for your specific needs.
- Learn how to lower your financial risk and increase your bottom line.
- A limited number of one-on-one appointments are available with our banking experts after the event. Submit your request to Office.Nashville@Trade.Gov
Please read the following information carefully:
- The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards before payment can be collected.
- Please complete the registration form below.
- Registration fee is $30 payable by credit card.