8th “Partnering for Compliance™” West, Dallas – Oct. 10-12 (Imports Oct. 13, 2017)
Speakers Confirmed: NEW – NIST/Computer Security Division. ALL speakers will meet privately with attendees on an informal ‘one-to-one’ basis as part of the package.
- Dept. of State: Terry Davis, Acting Director, DDTL & Sr. Compliance Specialist (TBD), DDTC
- Dept. of Commerce: Lani Tito, Export Administration Specialist & James Fuller, Sr. Special Agent, BIS/OEE
- Dept. of Defense: Susan G. Daoussi, Defense Technology Security Agency
- Nat. Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST): Kelley Dempsey, Sr. Information Security Specialist
- Census Bureau: Dale Kelly, Branch Chief, Trade Regulations Branch
- OFAC: Jamie Rose, (Invited) Deputy Chief, Regulated Industries Oversight & Evaluation Sanctions
- Homeland Security: Raul Orona, Asst. Area Port Director for Trade, CBP; Dean Fittz, Sp. Agent, ICE/HSI
- UK/EU Export Controls: Bernadette Peers, Compliance Manager, Strategic Shipping Company, Ltd., UK
- Imports: Braumiller Law Group: Adrienne Braumiller, Esq., Principal and Bruce Leeds, Esq., Of Counsel
- U.S. Commercial Service: David Royce, Sr. International Trade Specialist
Also available by participant demand:1-day ‘Customs/Import Boot Camp’ Oct. 13, 2017
One of the most highly rated 1-day import training programs in the country. Braumiller Law Group PLLC: Adrienne Braumiller, Esq., Principal & Bruce Leeds, Esq., of Counsel.
Agenda for both events: www.partneringforcompliance.org/conferences.html
Conference Fees: Export 3-day program: $600. Customs/Import 1-day program: $200.
Limited Spaces available. 200 spaces maximum! Forward details to colleagues &contacts before spots fill up!
THE ONLY PROGRAM awarding: 4.5 Continuing Education Unit (IIEI) and 20 CESNCBFAA Credits for 3-day Export program, and 6.5 CCS NCBFAA Credits for 1-day Import program.
Individual informal access to top government officials during program. Best rate for such a high-caliber 3-day program. The not-to-miss conference of 2017.
Please contact us if you need clarification on any matters. If you do not wish to receive further occasional updates from us, please reply with the word ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject line. Our not-for-profit corporate Tax Identification Number (EIN) is: 16-1693520. Thank you so much
A. M. NicPhaidin, M.Sc.
President & CEO, Partnerships International, Inc.
211 Cocoa Street, S.E., Palm Bay, FL 32909-4314, USA
Tel: + 321-952-2978; Fax: + 321-953-0234