Join Us For This Unique Opportunity to Take Your Business Globally!
Sustainable Building and Construction
Trade Mission to Mexico
The deadline to join the United States Department of Commerce Sustainable Building and Construction Trade Mission to Mexico is imminent.
This tailored trade mission will include representatives from U.S. companies and U.S. trade associations with members that provide green, innovative, and sustainable products and services to the commercial, industrial, and residential construction sectors. Trade missions stops include Mexico City and Guadalajara where U.S. forms will have access to business development opportunities with local contacts, buyers, and distributes, many of whom who have worked with U.S. businesses in the past.
Participants will have a chance to gain market insights, engage with industry leaders, network with key government officials and decision makers, solidify business strategies, and advance specific projects in this rapidly expanding sector. Activities will include one-on-one meetings with pre-screened business prospects, embassy briefings, networking receptions and full access to EXPO CIHAC - Mexico's leading construction industry trade show.
Isn’t it time you considered doing business in Mexico?
***Deadline to Apply: September 1, 2017***
What You Need To Know About This Trade Mission ....
- EVENT: Sustainable Building and Construction Trade Mission to Mexico
- DATES: October 16-20, 2017
- LOCATIONS: Mexico City and Guadalajara (last location optional)
- COST: The following costs cover expenses for attending the expo and trade mission stops only
- $2,800 for SME’s (fewer than 500 employees) | $1,410 for Mexico City only
- $3,600 for large firms | $1,800 for Mexico City only
- $400 - $700 for each additional firm representative
NOTE - Expenses for travel, lodging, meals, and incidentals will be the responsibility of each participant.
This mission will introduce you to Mexico's rapidly expanding sustainable building and construction market, and assist your company in pursuing business opportunities.
Targeted sectors include:
- Building Products (HVACR, Wood Products, Plumbing, Insulation, Lighting)
- Cement/Concrete (Additives and Aggregates for Special Concrete/Cement Applications)
- Green Energy Solutions (Solar Panels and Accessories)
- Water and Waste Efficiency Products (Water Recovery and Treatment, Waste Control)
- Construction Technology and Management
- Design and Engineering Services with LEED Certification
- Environmental Analysis
- Urban Retrofit Planning and Management
Have Questions About This Opportunity?