Time to Register is Running Out, Join Us For This Unique Opportunity to Take Your Business Globally!
Now is the time to expand your construction-related business into Mexico!
Mexico ranks second among top markets for U.S. building product exporters due to its proximity, established transport links and duty-free status under NAFTA. Mexico's construction environment is highly receptive to U.S. products and reflects an emerging interest in green building. Near-term, leveraging subsector-specific trade promotion events, market intelligence and export financing information to empower small and medium-sized exporters may help expand the strong existing U.S. competitive position in Mexico. Encouraging increased transparency and a more aligned regulatory environment may expand longer-term U.S. market access to both traditional and green building opportunities.
Isn’t it time you considered doing business in Mexico?
***Deadline to Apply: September 1, 2017***
What You Need To Know About This Trade Mission ....
- EVENT: Sustainable Building and Construction Trade Mission to Mexico
- DATES: October 16-20, 2017
- LOCATIONS: Mexico City and Guadalajara (last location optional)
- COST: The following costs cover expenses for attending the expo and trade mission stops only
- $2,800 for SME’s (fewer than 500 employees) | $1,410 for Mexico City only
- $3,600 for large firms | $1,800 for Mexico City only
- $400 - $700 for each additional firm representative
NOTE - Expenses for travel, lodging, meals, and incidentals will be the responsibility of each participant.
Take Advantages of This Trade Mission's Unique Features:
- We'll facilitate your participation in exclusive meetings and networking events with potential buyers, distributors, and/or sales agents.
- You'll gain access to Expo CIHAC, Mexico's best construction trade show.
- We'll provide you with in-depth market briefings as well as facilitate popular trade show marketing opportunities.
- Also, there are options for B-2-B services, including a mission extension to Guadalajara for pre-arranged meetings with potential business partners.
And Focus on Sustainable Building and Construction South of the Border:
Get assistance in pursuing export opportunities in this sector, to include the following products and services:
- Flooring and frames from sustainable woods
- Ecological paints
- Coverings and coatings
- Ecological concrete pipes for potable water and sewage
- High-efficiency HVAC equipment for commercial buildings and hospitals
AND MUCH MORE!
Ready To Take Your Business To Mexico? Then Let's Go!
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Limited sponsorships are still available!
Contact Oscar Magana below to learn more.
Have Questions About This Opportunity?