The U.S. Foreign Commercial Service (USFCS) in Morocco, in collaboration with our Global Aerospace Team and USCS Seattle, is pleased to invite you to participate in our upcoming Aerospace in Morocco (AIM) Program in Casablanca and Rabat, Morocco.
The USFCS Team will arrange and accompany you to multiple government, non-government and business meetings, as well as site visits, with the goal of exploring the business climate and opportunities in the aerospace sector in Morocco.
Why Aerospace in Morocco?
- Morocco is a central base in the region with high-quality facilities
- Over 110 international aeronautic and aerospace companies currently operating in Morocco
- The aerospace industry in Morocco plans to double its capacity and number of operators and create 23,000 new jobs by 2020
- Morocco boasts nearly 11,500 aviation professionals, of which 50 percent are women
- The Casablanca Free Zone in Nouaceur (near the Casablanca Airport) is a designated Industrial Integrated Platform (P2i) with special support for investors in the aerospace sector
Best Industry Prospects
- Maintenance for all types of Aircraft
- Parts & Equipment Suppliers for Aircrafts and Airport Facilities
- Pilot, Crew & Aerospace Mid-Management/Factory Training
- Baggage Handling & Scanning Equipment
- Air Navigation Control Systems
- Radio Communication Systems
This three day program is designed to provide an efficient and streamlined introduction to the aerospace hubs in Morocco. Within this short timeframe, we are pleased to offer U.S. companies the opportunity to meet with high-level Moroccan Government and Ministry officials, as well as prospective private sector partners.
Please see below for more details!
Monday, April 10
Arrival and networking evening
Tuesday, April 11
Meetings with Moroccan Government officials
Wednesday, April 12
Visits to key sites and B2B Meetings
To review our preliminary agenda, please click here.
- Participation Fee
Registration Fee for 1 Company Representative
Fee for 2nd Representative**
*Small Company is defined as a company with less than 500 employees
**Additional representatives follow the same B2B and government meeting schedules
The Participation fee (for all representatives) does not include:
- Airport Transfers
To register your interest in joining the AIM program, please complete the information requested here.
Please note that your registration will be reviewed, and upon approval, a Participation Agreement and instructions for completing payment will be sent to you.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Diane Mooney, Director
U.S. Commercial Service, Seattle
Brenda VanHorn, Senior Commercial Officer
Kenza El-Amrani, Commercial Specialist