China's aging population has brought greater demand for senior care products and services. U.S. companies with advanced products and operational experience are appealing to the Chinese market. The virtual showcase will allow companies to present their products and services via webinar to an audience of active senior care practitioners and operators in China without the need to travel and receive feedback and contact information to pursue business opportunities. The program will showcase up to 6 U.S. companies.
- When: April 18, 2017
- Where: Webinar
- Time: 8:00 PM Eastern / 5:00 PM Pacific
- Cost: $500
Why should you be present?
U.S. companies with advanced products and operational experience are appealing to the Chinese market, especially in following areas:
- Healthcare – Gerontology, Rehabilitation & Chronic Diseases Care
- Health and wellness
- IT – Telemedicine, Mobile Health IT, Home Health IT, Facility IT solutions, On-Demand Platform, Virtual Reality, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data Analysis, Wearables, Robots, Internet of Things
- Architectural Design Services
- Safety Technologies – Emergency Call, Floor Protection
- Consulting Services & Training
What will you get?
- Pitch your product or service to 35-40 of the most active senior care practitioners in China via webinar without having to travel (10 min presentation 5 min Q&A)
- Feedback and contact information from those present at the Virtual Showcase
- Follow up assistance
- Mail your company’s materials to be distributed during the Virtual
For more information and registration visit: http://2016.export.gov/industry/health/seniorcareshowcase/