Saturday June 30 - Monday July 2, 2018
New York City, NY
For decades the Summer Fancy Food Show has been the largest specialty food show in North America. First organized in 1952, the Fancy Food Show invites buyers not only from the US but from other parts of the world such as India, China and Germany into a one of a kind tradeshow held in New York City. In 2016, more than 47,000 specialty food professionals attended the Summer Fancy Food Show to see over 2,670 exhibitors from over 55 countries. This show offers SUSTA region companies the chance to exhibit their products in front of an interesting combination of national and foreign buyers in a less costly fashion without leaving the United States. Besides the possibility of establishing meaningful business relations, this tradeshow offers a series of events covering topics such as the basics of exporting by SUSTA.
- 10ft. x10ft. booth space
- One half shelf in the “What’s New! What’s Hot!” show case
- SUSTA signage
- Membership Requirement: SUSTA exhibitors at this show must be members of the Specialty Food Association*.
- *SUSTA exhibitors who are not yet members of the Specialty Food Association must start the application process when they have successfully secured a booth space in the SUSTA pavilion.
- SUSTA companies must be a first-time exhibitor in the SUSTA Pavilion
- Participants should be prepared to explore international sales and must participate in SUSTA’s educational export webinar in advance of the show
Refund Cancellation Date: No refunds for cancellation after March 30th, 2018.
Industry Focus: Food Service Products, Ingredient, Natural/Health, Organic, Retail Products
- Cocktail Drinks
- GMO and Gluten‐free
- Ethnic foods
- Frozen Deserts and Entrees
- Organic and Natural
- Nut Butters
Event Activities and Prices
10ft. by 10ft. booth space: $1,750.00
Registration Link: https://www.susta.org/event/detail/93D42161-1356-4952-853C-6E5D3163AEBF/search/
Registration ends at 11:59pm Central Time: Mar 30, 2018