Brussels hosts one of the largest seafood expos in the world; Seafood Expo Global brings together over 28,500 buyers, and 1,700 exhibiting companies from more than 75 countries. This exposition serves as global platform inviting seafood professionals to grow and expand their business. Buyers from a variety of sectors attend this event, thereby broadening the sales potential for U.S exporters. These are some of the business categories that attend: Airlines, Cruise Lines, Hospitals, Hotels, Schools, Supermarkets and Wholesalers. This wide array of prospective buyers will give companies the chance to showcase their products in front a large audience.
Register and exhibit with SUSTA at Seafood Expo Global for a superb opportunity to establish meaningful business relations in Belgium and throughout the European Union.
- 10 square meter hard wall booth space
- Booth furnishings include: carpet, table, two chairs, sales counter, two stools, signage and electricity
- Ice and overnight cold storage available
- 100lbs sample shipping allowance from a consolidation point in the US to the show using SUSTA’s designated freight forwarder
- Chef available on-site to prepare samples
- Travel and accommodations responsibility of company (see 50% CostShare information below)
Cancellation Date: No refunds for cancellations after January 20th, 2017.
Apply now for 50% CostShare to request 50% reimbursement of your booth fees, travel costs for up to two company representatives (flight, hotel, meals and incidentals), promotional giveaway items, point of sale materials and more! Learn more about 50% CostShare.
Suitable products are all fish and seafood, including:
Fresh or Frozen Fish & Seafood, Value-added Seafood Products
Event Activities and PricesPricing
Seafood Expo Global 2017
10 square meter hard wall booth space$6,150.00
Registration ends at 11:59pm Central Time: Jan 20, 2017